As many of you know every 2 years we run a retreat in Rishikesh, India at the foothills of the Himalayas where we undergo 9 days of Ayurvedic Treatment, meditate, round, and swim in the river Ganges, absorbing the atmosphere of that very special place.
Unfortunately due to Covid, we will not be traveling to India this year but we have decided to team up with our dear friends at the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre in Bondi Junction to bring a 5 day Ayurvedic or Panchakarma retreat to you, from India!
Panchakarma translates as “the five actions” and is comprised of various treatments prescribed by an Ayurvedic doctor or “Vaidya” based on their assessment of your mind-body or “dosha” to cleanse, detox, purify and rejuvenate the mind and body and bring it back into balance.
The retreat will be non-residential.
THE RETREAT WILL INCLUDE;
– 1 hour initial consultation with Ayurvedic doctor to assess your dosha via pulse diagnosis
– Tailored treatment plan for 5 days which will include 5 treatments per day (3 hours per day)
– You will be allotted an 8am, 11:15am or 2:45pm time slot for each day
– Lunch and dinner supplied every day to align with treatments (soups and kitchary)
– Further access to Ayurvedic doctor to answer questions throughout treatment
– Daily zoom calls with Tim to assess and discuss your progress with treatment etc (30 mins per day)
SOME OF THE BENEFITS FROM PANCHAKARMA INCLUDE;
– Improving meditation and yoga experiences
– Increased mental clarity and awareness
– Boosts energy levels
– detoxification of the body
– Alleviates anxiety, depression, and anger issues by balancing dosas
– Reduces dependency on addictive substances