“Mythbusting Meditation: it’s not what you think!” is a one-hour presentation by Tim as an introduction to meditation. The talk includes a discussion of the science behind meditation, the benefits of adopting a meditation practice in our modern lives, and how to incorporate it successfully within the time challenges we already face to realise the tangible benefits of meditation in their fullness.
Tim provides instruction and a 10-minute “Stage 1” meditation to allow participants to tangibly experience the deep relaxation and benefits that meditation can deliver. Including methods of best practice to give all attendees the confidence to practice this basic but effective technique in an ongoing manner post-presentation.
There is an opportunity for Q & A for all participants.
Tim has been teaching Vedic Meditation for 20 years. During this time, he has instructed over 6,000 people of all ages and all walks of life, who have successfully developed a daily meditation practice within the context of their full and busy lives. As a husband, father of three, business owner, a proud member of Bronte Surf Lifesaving Club, Tim’s approach is very down to earth and pragmatic, allowing people to discover the relevance and value of a regular meditation practice in these modern times.
Should participants wish to develop and deepen their meditation practice after the presentation, they are invited to undertake an in-depth and comprehensive four-session course of instruction in Vedic Meditation with Tim. These course formats include the scheduled group courses held in Paddington and private courses for individuals or small groups, at Tim’s dedicated meditation centre in Paddington, Sydney.
Previous clients include CBA, Westpac, MJ Bale, Suncorp, Conscious Club, Western Union, Rugby League Players Association, Fitbit, YPO groups, Russell Investments, River Capital, St Catherine’s School, Cranbrook School, Tobias Partners, Bendelta, QBE, Hume Partners.
– “Mythbusting Meditation: it’s not what you think!” 60-75 minute presentation
– 1-20 Participants $2,200 (incl GST)
– 21-30 Participants $3,300 (incl GST)
– 31-40 Participants $4,400 (incl GST)
– 41-50 Participants $5,500 (incl GST)
– Fees are based on Sydney CBD. Disbursements in addition to above fees. For more information or specific enquiries, and quotes, please contact us.
– Presentation rates for charities and schools are available. Tim is dedicated to assisting educational institutions and organisations to make this available to their staff and students.